Make your next youth group fundraiser a success
It’s easy to get your youth group motivated for a project that catches its interest, but helping them raise the money to fund the project can create a lot work for leaders, parents…and the youth. It doesn’t have to be that way. The right product at the right price will deliver proven results without overworking your youth group or their parents.
Youth fundraising is as easy as…
…using this step-by-step plan:
- Set a fundraising goal. Choose an amount that everyone can rally behind. Whether it is per person or a total project goal, choose an amount that your team can rally behind and your supporters can strive for. Everyone performs better with a specific goal in mind.
- Choose a product to sell that complements your mission. You’re asking people to support a cause close to your heart. Cookies, candy, and sugary drinks might sell at low price points, but they might not be the best representation for what your kids are doing.
- Sell the right product… Remember, you are selling to family, friends and neighbors. Most of your sales are to people you know. Why would you sell anything other than a high quality product? With Yankee Candle Fundraising, your supporters choose from the same well-known, high-quality products they buy everyday.
- …at the right price. We offer our products at the same price your family and friends find them for in stores or online.
- Reap big profits. Just looking at percentage of profits is a narrow-minded approach. You might receive 90% profit on a $1 item, but have to sell dozens and dozens to creep toward your goal. Or, by earning $10 on the sale of one Yankee Candle, you’d only have to sell 10 to reach $100 profit.
- Let the website do the heavy lifting. One of the easiest ways to raise money is through a website your supporters can order from no matter where they live. If you are raising money using Yankee Candle Fundraising, you are in luck—the work of preparing a website is already done. Yankee Candle Fundraising’s website is in place, ready for supporters to shop for your cause. They can order directly and easily from there and the profits go straight to you.
Less work, bigger profits, and products your youth group can be proud of selling: All together they make your youth group fundraiser easy and successful!
Submit your review